Terms and Conditions of Use (End-Users)
Thank you for registering with Elite Partyz (“Elite Partyz”, “we”, “our”, “us”). Elite Partyz operates as a lead generating platform for Suppliers (“Suppliers”, ”Supplier”) whilst simultaneously providing end-users (“end-user”, “user” “customer”, “client” “You”) with a supplier database as a solution for all Your party planning needs, together in one place.
Users must be 18 years or older to subscribe to this Service.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that neither Elite Partyz, any content owner or third party licensor, nor their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors or affiliated companies will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if Elite Partyz or the content owner have been advised of the possibility of such damages) or loss of any kind, arising from your use of the Elite Partyz Service including but not limited to the engagement of a Supplier, or from any content, information, materials or products included on the App. or otherwise made available to you through the Elite Partyz Service..
For the avoidance of doubt, You acknowledge that Elite Partyz, the content owner or any third party licensor to Elite Partyz has no responsibility for any actions or omissions by Suppliers, including circumstances where Suppliers have failed to render appropriate services to you as per their terms of engagement in exchange for proper payment made by you.
You acknowledge and agree that you submission of any information by you to the Supplier by use of the Elite Partyz App. is at your sole risk, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Elite Partyz hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relation to such information in any way.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and App and all of their contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Elite Partyz, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Australian and International copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any material from the Website and App
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right from copies of materials from the Website and App.
- Reserve-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the software code of the Website and App
You are free to stop using our Services at any time, however we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services if;
- You are using the Services in a manner that would cause us legal liability and bring us, a Supplier, the App or other customers into disrepute, disrupt the Service or disrupt others’ use of the Service
- Your behaviour is, in our reasonable opinion, anything less than polite, respectful and patient towards Elite Partyz or Suppliers.
We may revise these Terms from time to time to better reflect:
- Changes to the law
- New regulatory requirements
- Improvements or enhancements made to our Service.
The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms (which will always be on the Elite Partyz Website) will govern our relationship with you.
We will give you reasonable notice of any change to the Terms. By continuing to access our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions regarding the Agreement you may contact Elite Partyz on: firstname.lastname@example.org